Why WordPress is a great choice for Small Business Owners and Big Company Websites alike
I love WordPress, and other small business owners and marketers should love it, too. Over the past six years, it has become my web design platform of choice.
“Why?” You might ask….
Simply because a WordPress website can do everything an old-fashioned website can do, and about 100 times more.
10 Reasons Why WordPress is a great choice
Here are ten excellent reasons why WordPress is the Best platform for web design, blogging, social media — whatever. If you are looking for a website, you should choose a WordPress as your publishing platform, period:
- Easy to use — If you can operate Microsoft Word, you can probably use WordPress.
- Flexible — Wordpess themes can be easy to modify, and hundreds of plugins and widgets make it easy to customize your website/blog.
- Full-fledged content management system — although it’s thought of as a blogging platform, it’s really so much more.
- No software required – Do you have a mini laptop and wireless connection? Blog from the airport in between planes.
- Design it once and forget it — and you can blog to your heart’s content for years without ever going out of style.
- Easily add an e-commerce — it’s easy to accept credit cards via Google Checkout, Paypal, or accept credit cards via Authorize.net
- Completely customize your site — start with a theme like Hybrid or Flexibility and modify the theme so it’s uniquely yours.
- Achieve top search engine visiblity — optimize it for search engines and get your prospects to call you when they have a need.
- Get social / learn more about your customers and prospects — because a blog is designed to be more interactive than a static website, and can integrate with Linked-in, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Trick it out — with Hundreds and hundreds of plugins to customize the functionality of your website/blog so that it fits your unique needs! Plugins are truly one of the reasons Why WordPress is the Best.
These are 10 excellent reasons Why WordPress is the Best.
Not to mention that it’s cheaper, easier to implement, and easier to maintain.