I love Hubspot. Just a little short on cash right now. So I’m going to cobble together a Hubspot Alternative Using WordPress.
I’m writing a book to teach small businesses & entrepreneurs how to gain a foothold more quickly, and solve a problem shared by anyone and everyone involved in a new product launch: to build a minimum viable audience as quickly as possible.
My Hubspot Alternative Using WordPress
To create my own minimum viable audience as quickly as possible. Using myself as a case study. I’m planning to do 1 blog post per week for 6 months, and measure the results.
I am also going to use tools that are free and easy to use. A Hubspot Alternative (Practically Free) using WordPress. I am cobbling together an alternative to Hubspot’s $600/month plan (for base + additional contacts + mobile site).
Blogging & CMS
- WordPress (Free)
- Genesis Framework by StudioPress (Optional choose one – $99 )
- Genesis Extender Plugin (Optional – $39/year )
- Design Palette Pro (Optional – $49/year )
- Web Hosting ($160 prepaid)
Social Media Publishing
- Buffer (Free)
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Call To Action Buttons
- Max Buttons (Free)
Email Marketing & Lead Nurturing
- Wysija Newsletters
- Gravity Forms Wysija Add-on
- Infusionsoft (Disclosure: This is an affiliate link; I am an Infusionsoft Referral Partner)
- Infusionsoft Gravity Forms Add-on
So for less than $350 setup, I’m able to provide much of the same functionality as HubSpot. I am in the process of building this out on this website right now.
My Hubspot Alternative Using WordPress.